Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Videos

We had a great weekend. I was off for Presidents Day so we did a lot of spring cleaning and organization. It's amazing that in only 19 months (since Janai's birth), we have accumulated sooo many things. I've been in this "clean" frenzy where I just want to throw everything away! LOL. Adrian keeps joking that we gotta be careful that I dont mistakenly throw him and Janai away. Meanwhile, Janai went to the playground with Daddy on Saturday while Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa finished organizing the garage. She came back so exhausted that instead of crashing in bed, she was wired for 1.5 hrs after her bedtime.

Anyways, here are some recent videos, as I promised:

Her first 3 steps in early November. Excuse my excitement, but I was just so happy.

Children's Festival Nov/14/2009. Janai's first concert: Barney, nonetheless! <= Adrian's favorite!!! LOL

Counting to 10 and more:

With Daddy:

Wearing Grandma's (aka Tita and Tati) sandals:

Some words and sounds, part 1:

Some words and sounds, part 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment